Highest amount of EPA and DHA compared to other leading brands
- Contain 900mg EPA and 600mg DHA per teaspoon
- Custom formulated by Fera Pet Organics' CEO, Veterinarian Dr. Dulake with wild caught sardines, anchovies, herring, mackerel from Icelandic waters
- Fish oils derived from a blend small oily fish naturally have the highest omega-3 content (higher EPA/DHA) than Salmon Oil, more sustainable, less calories
Benefits of Fish Oil
- Skin & Coat - helps achieve a soft, shiny and healthy coat
- Musculoskeletal - nutritional support for joint strength and flexibility
- Cardiovascular - promotes heart function and normal circulation
- Immune System - nutritional support for healthy immune function
- Neurological - supports brain health and function
Sustainably sourced from the clean and pristine Atlantic waters of Iceland, Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil for dogs and cats is unmatched in its purity.
Every batch is third-party tested with the highest standards by the EUROFINS testing program. Molecularly distilled to remove all harmful toxins and heavy metals, our human-grade Fish Oil exceeds all requirements set by California’s Proposition 65 and all US and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Our Fish Oil is nutrient rich in its natural triglyceride form and is non-GMO. Contains no additives or preservatives. Fish oil supplementation may cause lowered levels of Vitamin E. To prevent this, Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil includes this natural antioxidant . Our Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) is non-GMO, sourced from sunflowers (soy-free).
NON-GMO, GLUTEN, SOY, GRAIN-FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, DYES, PRESERVATIVES
No Additives, No Fillers, No Toxins.