This is our second bottle of organic probiotics and our furry kid have no trouble eating it (unlike some other supplements that he would try to get around). We were running low on our first bottle, and Super Bark was the only place left in Singapore that still have stocks.. and they delivered it to us on the very same day! Very thankful to the team for the super quick delivery!! :)
Thank you! We know how its like to run low on supplements for our doggo too, so we try our best to deliver fast :)
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of the digestive system, which is essential for improving digestion and enhancing overall health. With 5 billion colony-forming unit (CFU) per scoop and 12 live powerful strains of living GOOD bacteria, this flavorless powder easily mixes into your pet's food with the included scoop; your dog or cat won't even know it's there!
Colony-forming unit refers to the number of live and active micro-organisms that can be found in each serving of the probiotics.
Our veterinarian-formulated probiotics include organic prebiotics that support normal microbial balance and the growth of beneficial bacteria in your pet's intestines.
Why does my pet need probiotics?
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract and supports proper digestion
- Aids in reducing loose stool due to environmental stress and/or changes in the diet
- Helps maintain proper gut flora by providing a source of beneficial intestinal bacteria
- Helps maintain proper gut pH and supports normal digestive function
- Supports skin health and may reduce severity of scratching, itching, hot spots from allergies
- Helps support the immune system and immune response
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC, 100% VEGAN, GRAIN-FREE, NO SOY, CORN or DAIRY! NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, DYES or PRESERVATIVES.
Organic Inulin derived from Agave
Probiotic: 12 species with 5 billion CFUs/scoop
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Streptococcus Thermophilus