Black Sheep Organics Rosemary and Niaouli Organic Ear Wash for Dogs uses aloe vera and apple cider vinegar for a natural deep clean that won’t dry out your dog’s sensitive skin. It’s gentle, anti-fungal, and deodorizing. Plus, it smells wonderful!
This is a safe formula for dogs of all ages, from puppy to senior. It can also be used as a treatment for minor fungal infections. To use this product, simply saturate a cotton ball and use it to wipe inside of your dogs ear until it is clean.
This unique formula is made in Canada, using certified organic ingredients that are locally sourced, earth friendly, bio-degradable and fabulously gentle.
- Filtered water Aloe Vera* - healing inflammation and irritation
- Apple cider vinegar* - deodorizing, fights yeast, anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Witch hazel* - cleans and breaks down wax
- Alcohol - carrier for essential oils
- Vegetable glycerin* - moisturizers
- Sulfated castor oil - to allow oils to blend with water
- Grapefruit seed extract - preservative
- Rosemary essential oil* - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, deodorizing
- Niaouli essential oil* - antihistamine, antiseptic, deodorizing
- Geranium essential oil* - anti-fungal, antibacterial
- Lavender essential oil* - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, calming